HELPFLOW FOR SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITIES
Convert Website Traffic To
Community Tour Appointments
with a 24/7 Live Chat Team

We help senior living communities drive more community tour appointments by having our team of human agents available on live chat 24 / 7 to answer visitor questions, build interest in your community, and ultimately book a community tour appointment with your team. 

WHY THE “CONVERSION CONVERSATION” STRATEGY WORKS

We Drive Community Tours
with Real Human
Conversations

 

You are investing significant budget to drive website traffic. But at best, only 3-5% of those will convert to community your leads. Does that mean the other 95% of visitors aren’t interested at all?

No – It’s because they have questions or concerns holding them back from moving forward, and they’re not quite ready to contact you directly. 

At HelpFlow, we are able to move a large number of these website visitors forward to book a community tour by engaging on live website chat to answer questions and build interest. 

We Can Predict Which Visitors  Are Interested But
Won’t Convert 

Our system analyzes the browsing behavior of each website visitor to identify the visitors that are clearly interested in your community, but are most likely going to leave prior to contacting your sales team.

For example, if someone visits your community photos section and views a lengthy overview page but does not book an appointment with your sales team, we can assume they’re interested but have questions or concerns holding them back. 

We Spark Up Conversations Through Live Chat

We invite the visitor to chat in a way that feels like perfect timing, once they’ve had time to review the site but started to feel a bit of apprehension on booking a sales appointment. The greeting is lower pressure and is crafted in a way that sparks up a conversation. 

We Conversationally Build Interest & Answer Questions

Through a low pressure conversation, we build interest in your services while answering their questions and qualifying them for your sales team. This naturally leads them to want to move forward in the sales process, which we do by booking a community tour or a call with your team. 

The Result? More Leads From Your Existing Website Traffic

We book appointments directly for your team in a way that naturally moves the sales discussion forward with website prospects that would’ve otherwise left your website without converting. 
SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATED INTO YOUR BUSINESS

We Integrate Seamlessly
Into Your Tools and Team

 

Existing Experience| We already have experience managing live chat for senior living communities.

Team | We work closely with your team so you can be sure conversations are on brand & collaboration is seamless.

CRM | We integrate with your contact system so you can easily move the sales process forward with the leads we have conversations with.

Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.

Jane Doe

Senior Living Coordinator, San Diego Senior Home

We’ll Provide The Results, Up Front

Schedule a Strategy Call where we’ll audit your website to identify the leads you’re currently losing and prove our ability to drive profitable results up front. 

Whether you work with us or not, this call will help you level up your community growth strategy since we’ll share what’s working for other communities.