CRM Specialist (Active Campaign)
Do You Want to Create and Manage the Entire CRM Experience of Prospects and Internal User?
We are hiring a CRM Specialist to create and own the entire CRM-related experience for prospects as well as our internal team, based on the Campaign Brief and the guidance of Director of Marketing. This includes implementation planning to achieve Campaign Brief targets and configuration of CRM integrations / automations / messaging / workflow
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to use your advanced Active Campaign and Sales CRM experience, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Create and manage the entire CRM-related experience for prospects and internal team following the guidance of the Director of Marketing.
- Planning and implementation of CRM integration, automations, messaging and workflow.
BENEFITS (The job is a bit challenging but rewarding):
- Work from home and save time – no more getting stuck in traffic
- Earn in $US and save money – no need to spend allowance for transportation or clothing
- Career growth
- Stable virtual company (we have been in the industry for 3+ years!
- Advanced experience with Active Campaign automations, sales CRM and attribution functionality (including best practice structure and organization of automations, contacts, pipelines, etc.
- Configuration of entire funnel experiences for external prospects as well as internal team members using the CRM.
- Integration of third party systems like website forms, Zapier, etc.
- Troubleshooting and optimization of existing systems.
- Experience creating professional text based email content (including professional western written English, effective use of text layout and formatting and effective use of calls to action.
- Experience collaborating with marketing team goals and individual accountabilities.
- Experience working with virtual team via online project management system in addition to web conferences.
- Available to meet briefly daily with US-based Marketing Director during US PST hours, schedule TBD.
- Deep attention to detail, with no gaps or holes left for others to find.