HELPFLOW FOR LEAD GENERATION
Convert Website Traffic to Highly Qualified Leads
with a 24 / 7 Live Chat Team
You’re investing significant budget to drive website visitors to your website, but at best only 3-5% of those visitors will convert into leads. At HelpFlow, we convert significantly more visitors to leads by engaging on live chat, building interest in your services, qualifying them, and ultimately moving them forward in the sales process with your team.
HELPFLOW FOR LEAD GENERATION
Convert Website Traffic to Highly Qualified Leads
with a 24 / 7 Live Chat Team
You’re investing significant budget to drive website visitors to your website, but at best only 3-5% of those visitors will convert into leads. At HelpFlow, we convert significantly more visitors to leads by engaging on live chat, building interest in your services, qualifying them, and ultimately moving them forward in the sales process with your team.
WHY THE “CONVERSION CONVERSATION” STRATEGY WORKS

We Drive Quality Leads
with Real Human
Conversations

 

Why do only 3-5% of your website visitors convert to leads? Is it because the other 95% aren’t interested at all?

No – it’s because they have questions or concerns holding them back from moving forward, and they’re not quite ready to contact you directly.

At HelpFlow, we move a big chunk of these visitors forward by engaging on a live website chat to answer questions and build interest in your services.

We Can Predict the Interest of Prospects On Your Website

Our system analyzes the browsing behavior of each website visitor to identify the visitors that are clearly interested in your services but are most likely going to leave prior to contacting your sales team. For example, if someone visits multiple pages and views a lengthy service overview page but does not book an appointment with your sales team, we can assume they’re interested but have questions or concerns holding them back from converting.

We Spark Up Conversations Through Live Chat

We invite the visitor to chat in a way that feels like perfect timing, once they’ve had time to review the site but started to feel a bit of apprehension on booking a sales appointment. The greeting is low pressure and is crafted in a way that sparks up a conversation.

We Conversationally Build Interest & Answer Questions

Through a low pressure conversation, we build interest in your services while answering their questions and qualifying them for your sales team. This naturally leads them to want to move forward in the sales process, which we do by booking an appointment for the next step in your sales process.

The Result? More Leads From Your Existing Website Traffic

We book sales appointments directly for your team in a way that naturally moves the sales discussion forward with website prospects that would’ve otherwise left your website without converting.
SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATED INTO YOUR BUSINESS

We Integrate Seamlessly
Into Your Tools and Team

Learning | We have a robust way to learn your business and will ensure the dedicated agents we train will represent your brand well.

Team | We work closely with your team so you can be sure conversations are on brand & collaboration is seamless.

CRM | We integrate with your contact system so you can easily move the sales process forward with the leads we have conversations with.

Analytics | We integrate with Google Analytics so that you can easily track and measure the sales generated from customer conversations.

CEO, Fashion & Apparel eCommerce Store

I’ve been in ecomm for 10 years and have hired a lot of agencies. I have never had this easy of an onboarding and quality of service. Best decision ever to start working with them!

Sam M.

CEO, Fashion & Apparel eCommerce Store

We’ll Provide The Results, Up Front

Schedule a Strategy Call where we’ll audit your website to identify the sales leads you’re currently losing and prove our ability to drive profitable results up front.

Whether you work with us or not, this call will help you level up your lead generation since we’ll share what’s worked for the 100+ sites we’ve helped.