Do You Want To Improve Quality Within The Organization?
We provide live chat agents for nearly 100 websites. We have a driven team of Managers, great agents and experienced Team Leaders. We launched in 2014, we have ~ 50 employees, and we all work virtually in a well-structured collaborative way.
We are hiring a Quality Specialist (reports to Quality Manager) to ensure strong quality metrics by conducting daily reviews, identifying performance issues and providing recommendations and insights to other departments.
If you’re looking for a role where you can apply your Quality and Process Improvement experience and have a big impact, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Read the Job Post Below, Then Apply
Info about the role:
- Initially part time of 20 hours per week but will grow to full time (40 hrs per week)
- Reports to Quality Manager
- Salary TBD based on experience, but we’ve identified market rate for a role like this. Our target hire will be someone who is a very tenured Quality Specialist or a new Quality Specialist still needing more experience and skills with their position.
- You’ll work virtually from home, during US business hours and on a shifting schedule.
Basic Job Function:
This role is responsible for reviewing a set # of transactions per day and making sure that individual agents are following the CE Standards. The reviews will cover random transactions as well as feedback from clients and visitors. The QAS also identifies the root causes of quality performance issues and provide recommendation and insights to other departments to address them. The QAS is also responsible for creating internal processes related to quality assurance.
Your qualifications to be successful in this role:
- REQUIRED: Minimum 1 year call center QA experience in Customer Service or Tech Accounts
- REQUIRED: Excellent written communication skills (passed communications/grammar test).
- REQUIRED VIRTUAL OFFICE SETUP:
- Stable high speed internet connection (mobile internet not recommended)
- Laptop or PC that can handle work tools ( Recommended: Quad Core CPU >2.5Ghz, RAM: 8GB, HDD/SSD: 1TB + OS installed in an SSD 128GB)
- Headset with mic and webcam for client and team meetings
- Quiet and distraction free workplace
- RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED: Knowledge and experience with e-Commerce. You understand how an e-Commerce business works and how they use website live chat to become more successful.
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Independently Effective – Once fully trained, you are able to conduct reviews effectively and accurately with minimal supervision
- Fast Learner – You have the ability to quickly learn processes and procedures by watching videos and RWs.
- Computer Savvy and Efficient – You have moderate to advanced computer experience, such as navigating quickly, using multiple apps at once, etc.
- Leveling Up – You see and pursue opportunities to improve yourself and the company.
- Process – You respect creating and using processes, and take the time to document processes so that other team members can support you and scale your success.
- Pumped, Positive, and Progressing- Shows passion and excitement over work, including when the stakes are high and the workload might overwhelm others. With a positive “can do” attitude, able to continue progress through these times.
- Measured- Maintains consistent performance when under heavy pressure or stress, and can continue to think clearly
- Ability to be effective working remotely. The founder of the company is based in San Diego, CA. Take note of this, you will be needing this later. 😉
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative management style
- Computer literate, especially with MS Office and Google Suite applications
- Results orientation / self-directed – ability to operate effectively and drive change in an unstructured environment
- Full virtual work. Only travel we do is for vacations and team buildings. 😉
- Pay is weekly
- More benefits to be discussed during the interview
Ready to join the team? Submit your application by completing the form below.